How did TopOc do on last year’s to-do list?
- More hard–hitting commentary!
- More sassing of people who don’t understand graphs!
- Updates on previous projects! Coming Soon
- Audiovisual delights!
- More sweet hax!
- Fractals and fungaloids!
- Pentagons and pentagrams! Coming Soon
- More dry ice! (The shark puppet will also return.)
Not bad! As consistent readers might have noticed, the big news behind the scenes is that I have gotten involved in another production space, LumShop. Not only is it providing facilities for DIY Spectro development, it is also kindly hosting my chemistry lab! This will end well, I’m sure.
So what’s next?
- Even more hard-hitting commentary and sass
- More fractals and fungaloids!
- Augmenting and measuring the concentration of hydrogen peroxide!
- Third generation DIY Spectro!
Between this lineup and my lab, I’m sure the site will stay busy, but if you have any requests or suggestions, leave a comment!